Have you been thinking about getting a Virtual Assistant but you are not sure where…
Did you know that you can create a simple website with Canva?
Creating a website with Canva is simple, even for those with no design or website skills can get a website up and running.
Have you put off getting your own website because:
- it’s too expensive?
- it’s too hard to build your own website?
- you just don’t know how?
- you don’t have the time?
Stop! You can have your own website today! Build a simple website with canva.
Canva is a simple drag and drop design tool that enables everyone to create great looking graphics for their business.
A canva website does have it’s limitations and is ideal for:
- Businesses that are starting out and need a simple one-page website.
- Businesses with no website, as a starting platform into the online world.
- Businesses that may like to build landing pages for a specific product.
- Businesses that have a side hustle or hobby to showcase.
How do build a website with canva?
- Start with a free Canva account.
- Select a website template.
- Choose your own graphics, colours, fonts & logos.
- Publish your design as a website.
- Once you have your website link, I would recommend that you use Bitly.com to convert it to an easy to remember, short link for you to be able to share. Alternatively, purchase a domain name and forward your website to your domain.
- Easy to update, simply update in canva.
To make it even easier, why not buy a done for you template?
To demonstrate just how easy it is, I have created a one-page website with canva for my own business, on a new domain – check it out here Virtual Marketing Assistant.
If you would like this same design, purchase the one-page website canva template. It’s easy to use and will enable you to get your own website up and running in no time. I have also provided instructions on how to get the site working on your own domain, just like mine.