Most cost-effective option if you have regular work you need to be completed.
A retainer package works as a set monthly fee, for specific tasks to be completed. We can customise a retainer package for your business.
Here are some examples of what a $990 package could include:
- Monthly email campaign, including copywriting, images and design of email
- Desktop Publishing of one monthly workbook up to 20 pages, you provide the content, we provide the design services
- Monthly website maintenance, eg updating plugins, themes, wordpress
- Publish fortnightly blogs you have written to your website, we proofread, provide images and add elements for SEO.
EXAMPLE 2 – Emails
- Provide a weekly email campaign (four emails a month), including copywriting, images and design of email, set up in your email system and sending of the email.
EXAMPLE 3 – Desktop Publishing
- Desktop publishing of 6 documents up to 5 pages, you provide the content, we provide the design services
EXAMPLE 4 – Opt-ins
- Create an Opt-in including a landing page, thank you page, the form linked to your CRM, tagged in your database and two emails, you provide the content and we provide the technical and design expertise
- Desktop Publishing of one opt-in up to 20 pages, you provide the content, we provide the design services
- 2 Graphics to use in your social media or email campaigns to advertise the opt-in
EXAMPLE 6 – Podcasts
- We can provide support for 4 podcast episodes
- Basic editing of your podcast, including trimming audio file or converting video to audio file, adding intro and outro. We do not take out ums or ahs. etc, but if you provide details of what you want removed, eg 2.30 – 3.30 we can do those edits.
- Creation of podcast episode cover artwork
- Publish of podcast audio file to podcast host
- Publish of podcast episode to your blog and blog featured image
- Creation of audiogram to use on social media
- Creation of 2 image posts to use on social media
- Transcript for episodes
- You need to provide details of the podcast content, eg title, bios of guests, resources or links mentioned