Are you triggered by social media? Not specifically in a negative ‘triggered’ sense, I’m referring…
20 social media content ideas
Many businesses struggle with social media ideas and thinking of things to post. You can really post anything that will engage your audience with your content.
You don’t need to remember to post every day, you can sit down once a week or once a month and schedule all of your content for the upcoming period. I would recommend that you do this, as it saves you time in the long run by batching repetitive activities and completing them at once.
Here are 20 social media ideas you can try:
- Behind the scenes of the business
- Project updates
- Facts about you, the owner of the business or the team
- Facts about the business
- Testimonial or feedback from your clients
- Share examples of your work
- Share tips relevant to your services or industry
- Funny moments or pictures
- Blogs from your website
- Service offerings
- Share other people’s content, perhaps a collaboration with another business that has a similar audience but not the same services
- Events you attend
- Tools you use in your business
- How-to videos
- Hacks, for example, time-saving
- New offerings in your business
- Share news of what’s happening in your industry
- Photos of you and your business
- Shout out to one of your clients, share one business of their posts or something that you love about their business.
In addition to scheduling your content you should also engage with anyone that comments on your posts. Remember this is social media and you need to be social, keep the conversation going.
Not all types of content will work for all platforms. Test each type of content and see what works for your business.
Why don’t you try some of these social media ideas and let me know how you go. Do you have other ideas that work for you? I’d love to hear about them, comment below.