Looking to Join our Team?
Creative Desk is a specialised agency that assists small businesses with their marketing communications. Our small team work remotely with clients around Australia. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional service and supporting other small businesses as an integral part of their team. We bring our technical skills and a creative flair to each project. We are looking for committed team members, that love working in a fast-paced environment, are willing to work remotely and enjoy a good work-life balance.
Social Media & Website Assistant
The purpose of this position is to assist the director in completing client projects in a timely manner.
The tasks of this position include:
- Desktop publishing
- Social media content creation
- Website page creation and editing
- Video and audio editing
- Assisting with course creation assets eg downloads
- Assisting with email campaigns
- Other tasks as required.
This position requires a flare for design and understanding of digital media.
An understanding of social media platforms.
Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud and Canva would be ideal to complete desktop publishing tasks.
Experience with WordPress and page builders including Elementor, WP Bakery and Divi.
Understanding of the Google Suite, for emails, file sharing and calendar management.
The person will need to be a self-starter who is comfortable working independently with little supervision.
The position requires excellent computer skills.
The position requires excellent written communication skills.
The employee would be hired on a Casual basis for approx. 10-20 hours per week., Monday to Friday during business hours. We are looking for a long-term employee. Must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
Submit your application by email to [email protected] including your resume and the answers to the questions below.
- Are you an Australian citizen or permanent resident?
- Why are you interested in this job?
- Tell me a bit about your experience, including design and computer experience.
- When are you available to start and what days are you available?
- How do you feel about working remotely and how would you manage your time?