Hey Instagram! Stop trying to be TikTok When social media royalty, including sisters Kylie Jenner…
There are many benefits to writing high-quality evergreen content. Firstly you invest the time once and you can reuse your content forever (or at least as long as it’s relevant). Quality content will also engage your audience, driving more traffic to your website and increasing your potential client base. Evergreen blog posts can be re-shared on social media, in email campaigns, posted to other sources and re-purpose posts into a variety of other content.
Re-purposing content enables you to reach a wider audience, different mediums appeal to different people. It also gives you lots of content to share on social media, new content, in a variety of forms works really well on social media.
Here are 10 ways you can re-purpose your evergreen blog posts:
- Create a series of image posts using quotes or tips from your blog, these can these be shared on social media, used as ads or quotes within your email campaigns.
- Create a video of your blog. There is a great tool Lumen5 which converts blog posts into videos. Videos can then be shared on social media, reaching a higher audience. Videos also have higher engagement than text or image posts.
- Create an email campaign or email series using the content of your blog. For example, this blog could be converted into a tip of the day email series, where you send a short email every day, sharing a single idea with your audience.
- Create further articles based on the content of your article, a spin-off of the original idea. This could be added to your own blog or as guest blog posts or articles.
- Create an infographic using the content of your blog, creating a more visual presentation will appeal to a different audience
- Create an ebook based on the idea of your blog, you could add further content, or a case study to strengthen the blog and demonstrate how to use the content in real life.
- Create a podcast of your blog, some people prefer to listen rather than read.
- Host a facebook live or webinar presenting the content of your blog and then opening up to questions from the audience
- Create a slideshow using SlideShare or powerpoint to present your content
- Create an online course using several blog posts within the same category
Now you have 10 ideas on how to re-purpose your content, it’s time to get creative and start re-purposing your evergreen blog posts.
If you don’t have time to re-purpose the content yourself, contact Creative Desk. Creating is what we do best, we can deliver you a suite a new content to share on social media.