A collection of marketing resources to assist you with your business.
Must have google resources for ALL businesses.
- Google Analytics ensure the tracking code is added to your website and monitor it
- Google Search Console upload your site map to google search console, this tells google that you exist, it will also give you helpful data about your audience
- Google My Business create an account for your business on google my business, this will ensure it shows at the top of the search engines on the right hand side, if you are a brick and mortar business, it will also show on google maps.
Here is a list of my favourite business tools that I can’t live without.
- Grammarly, a great free tool for spelling and grammar checking.
- Asana a project management or task management tool, add your team or your client and communicate to get the job done.
- LastPass keep your passwords safe
- Acuity for appointment scheduling, allow clients to book their own appointments in your calendar, you can even take payments and sync to your google or office 365 calendar.
- Why normal marketing does not work Sept 15 2015, Claire Dunn, SMH
- Building Client Trust Flying Solo
- Is your website losing you customers? Tips for some great fixes Business 2 Community
- Top 20 Australian Business Directories a great list of directories any business should list in to assist with your organic reach
- What Are Backlinks in SEO and What Are the Advantages of Backlinks?
- SEO Checklist – a useful guide of what to check on your site and some suggested tools to use – Click Minded
- Complete SEO checklist – If you’re looking for a step-by-step SEO checklist that you can use immediately, then you’re going to love this post.
- Content Marketing – will your investment pay off? Flying Solo
- Ideas for your business blog Flying Solo
Understanding the various forms of social media, what will work for your business and how to communicate on each format will assist you to develop a successful social media strategy.