A collection of marketing resources to assist you with your business.
- How small business owners can get started with online marketing Feb 20 2015, Dinesh De Silva, BRW
- Why normal marketing does not work Sept 15 2015, Claire Dunn, SMH
- Building Client Trust Flying Solo
- PR yourself and your brand Kochie’s Business Builders
- Is your website losing you customers? Tips for some great fixes Business 2 Community
- What Are Backlinks in SEO and What Are the Advantages of Backlinks? Harsh Agrawal 21/07/2015
- SEO Basics for very business Smart Company
- SEO Checklist – a useful guide of what to check on your site and some suggested tools to use – Click Minded
- Do you use google analytics? Google Analytics is a useful tool for understanding and then using the data to optimise your website. These are a group of useful dashboards to get you started.
- Content Marketing – will your investment pay off? Flying Solo
- 19 reasons why your business should be writing a blog
- Ideas for your business blog Flying Solo
Understanding the various forms of social media, what will work for your business and how to communicate on each format will assist you to develop a successful social media strategy.